Wednesday, December 25, 2002

what did sarah get for christmas?


2 car speakers to replace the ass-sounding ones in the back of my car. (those of you who regularly ride around in rosie's back seat, rejoice)
scissors with decorative edges
gloves to replace the ones i lost
a placemat with the presidents of the united states on it
toothbrush
three knives that i wont need for a few years
a parmesan cheese grater i wont need for a few years
the moon and antarctica by modest mouse. it has the two songs by them that i like, but i dont know about the rest.
hmm....

Modest Mouse
The Moon & Antarctica (2000)
Wild Pack of Family Dogs


a wild pack of family dogs came runnin through the yard one day
my father got his gun, shot it up they ran away ok
a wild pack of family dogs came runnin through the yard
and as my own dog ran away with them i didnt say much of anything at all
a wild pack of family dogs came runnin through the yard
as my little sister played the dogs took her away
and i guess she was eaten up ok yeah
my mothers cryin' blood dust now
my daddy quit his job today
i guess he was fired but thats ok
and im sitting outside by my mud lake
waiting for the pack to take me away
right after i die, the dogs start running up towards the glowing sky
they will receive their rewards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home