Friday, January 31, 2003

because of the idiots in the education department who only schedule our required educ classes from 8-11 am MW or TR, i have a scheduling problem. in order to take my education methods class for 4-8 language arts, my required math class, and an adolecent lit class i have to have, i will have a course conflict. every monday from 2-3 pm, i will supposedly be in two different places at the same time. i need to talk to the president of the college, and maybe he will give me a magic potion so that this is possible, just like hermione got at hogwarts.

i talked with my advisor for an hour this afternoon. it was great. and, i think i have finally completely won her over, and she no longer hates me. there used to be this thing going on where i'd come by to ask her something, and she'd make wierd faces at me. but, we talked about a bunch of stuff... i gave her suggestions about some of the degree requirements and classes that need some changes made. she actually liked what i was saying, and told me that she would make a questionaire about some issues and send it out to the LS majors. evidently some of the things i was saying had been discussed that morning in a meeting, and she wants me to go down to the education office to mention my concerns about how they schedule classes.

next week i have to go talk to my future math and adolecent lit teachers. my advisor told me that my new math teacher will probably be very unhappy about the situation. but i have no choice! spring is my second to last quarter of normal classes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home