Saturday, April 03, 2004

i'm rather ill.

i have a 100.3 degree fever, which beats my father's temperature of 100.1

i watched the 1948 french version of gigi. it was filmed soon after the end of WW2. i guess it is very rare to see- MGM bought the rights and then never let it out when they planned their holywood musical version. (if you've seen gigi, it was the holywood version)

i had some trouble watching the movie seeing as i am feverish, my eyes burn a little, and the subtitles were very poor. they were white, and 25% of them were unreadable due to being against a white background. i had to deduce a lot of what was going on, and it hurt my poor sick little head.

but then ben came by and gave me a quick neck rub which made things much better.

he also made me sick toast and tea. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home