Wednesday, June 02, 2004

soooo i now have my cable, phone, gas, and electricity all set to start in my new apartment on june 18.

my phone number is pretty good, and my phone is orange. sooo very orange. it's like... construction sign orange. i got it at the flea market from this guy who used to give me good deals on things and flirt with me.

so, i'm realizing that my apartment will be filled with freakishly bright colors.

photos of brightly colored gerbera daisies
orange phone
orange trash can
orange dish towels
pink, orange, and yellow quilt
(hot pink sheets if they come in queen)
yellow cutting board
yellow, green, turquoise and periwinkle mid-century modern dishware
two yellow clocks
magenta, yellow, green, and blue plaid tablecloth
brightly colored bathroom towels
dresser and desk with blue star knobs

it all goes with my wardrobe, actually.
red pants
2 pairs of red shoes
hot pink sweater set
2 hot pink shirts
2 coral shirts
orange sweatshirt
5+ yellow t-shirts
yellow sweater set
yellow shoes
green wool coat
every color of sock. (even black and white striped with a scary face wearing a beret... which, um. yeah. thanks, mom.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home