Tuesday, August 31, 2004

i've lost something like seven pounds since friday, and it isn't on purpose. i feel like barfing all day long, and food doesn't sound good at all. today so far i've had half a packet of oatmeal, half a greek salad, and an orangina. i wouldn't recommend this as a weight loss technique.

last week i had finally gotten my wieght back up after the stomach flu episode. at this rate i will never make it to my elusive weight gain goal.

today i had attacks of powerful sneezes all day long. my students think i'm allergic to something. i'd like to say that i'm allergic to our urine stained stink carpet (sneeze), but it isn't true. today after recess my room smelled so bad...

my mom is up right now. it's kind of embarrasing because everyone knows that my mom is here, and it makes me feel dumb. she's helped with some grading and correcting in the teachers lounge, and she listens to all the gossip. and she cleaned my living room. so its good, but.... i might ask her not to come to school tommorow.

i cried in front of my principal and also the friendly cashier at taco bell on monday. i feel so hopelessly retarded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home