Thursday, December 02, 2004

took a three hour nap!

sometimes in my dreams, i live with all the teachers at the school and their families in some sort of indoor-outdoor castle dorm thing that has no doors in between the living spaces. i live with my mentor teacher, her husband, and their son, who does not exist. also he is just way too old to be thier kid but i dunno.

there aren't any hallways, so we have to walk through all the rooms.

today we decided to rearrange the furniture to try and find a way where there is more sleep-time privacy. my principal lives next door to me, and he was telling his roomate to make sure there weren't any ladies around before he got up.

oh, and i got attacked by this goat/horse thing that bit my head a bunch and it sucked.

and steve, i think it happened at your parent's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home