Sunday, November 06, 2005


I got a haircut! It is a bit shorter, and much funkier. I also will probably be doing a little modeling thing for a clothing line sometime in the near future. (My hairdresser is a photographer and took some pictures of me last winter.) I had a ton of fun doing this last time, so I'm looking forward to it.

As far as the job goes, Steve will be working in San Jose, in a position that seems like will have a good amount of job security and opportunities for advancement. We are darn happy. 10 months of looking finally paid off! :oP

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger mv said...

very stylish. :) that your classroom in the background?

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger mv said...

no, wait... its your apartment, right? the chairlegs threw me off, but i think i see steve. im so confused.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

yup, my apartment. i took the picture in my living room, and steve is at the dining room table.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home