Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ahh... done!


You can bet I didn't get much else done today. In fact, I'm still in my pjs! Don't worry, there will be no sock photo tomorrow. It is gorgeous, by the way. I got them to fit perfectly by extending the length by an inch, and I didn't run out of yarn! Yay, because I don't want to spend even more money on these things. Over 10 dollars per sock, my friends. 10 dollars and 6 days of work for a single sock.

I have no idea why I can't get that photo to flip around....

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, it looks great. I haven't yet made the jump into patterned socks yet... just regular ones with regular acrylic yarn and regular needles that are just regular. :) I figured out the pattern after consulting a few books and deciding that 36 stitches should work. :) Someday I might make the jump to smaller needles and more complex knitting... but then I think about spending 6 days knitting a sock. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home