Saturday, August 10, 2002

i just wrote a long, pensive entry into my blog, when one of these stupid computers at my work decided to oblitherate all record of my toil. so, you can just pretend that you read about all my wonderings whether or not i'm killing myself with too much work and school.

in other news, i took the bus to work today, which is pretty exciting... but i cant take it home because it stops running at 6 and work ends at 7. (well... we're going to skip out half an hour early today... so 6:30) i made attempts at getting a ride from a friend, but no one seems to be home. and... yeah. its a bit over 2 miles from work to my apartment, so it shall be quite a walk. maybe we'll stop at linnaea's or barnes and noble while we're going through downtown. that might make it a bit more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home