Saturday, August 17, 2002

it took me five hours to drive home! aaaaaah! but i'm here now, and yay. i had strange, disturbing dreams last night. in the first one, my webpage (i think) attracted some wierd stalker-dude, who like kidnapped me kinda. but when i got the police, they didnt care, because he didnt do anything to me. and everyone thought i should be nice to the stalker guy, and he'd always hang out with me and it was wierd. cause i had ben, but this stalker guy... ew. anyways. it was strange, and the police were stupid. i had another dream in which they decided to put 8 people in my dorm room instead of two. i came home one day, and there were 8 beds, bunked. and i was pissed because 1) i didnt want a bunk bed and 2) i couldnt find my computer. it was a crazy-wierd college, and i went outside the dorms down to some big party, and... i forgot the rest. but i was mad, yes sirree. there was another dream too... my aunt......... i dont know, but she was being really un aunt-linda-like and evil, and it was scary. and thats all i can tell you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home