Wednesday, October 16, 2002

i often am driving around town when hunger strikes me. i know what to do- go to the nearest fast food establishment and scarf down something before i have to get wherever i'm going. but sometime in the process of driving to taco bell, i have a terrible realization. san luis obispo has no drive thrus! i must get out of my precious car, walk, wait in line, and then take my food out to my car. someone should make a city planning official from our dear town follow my schedule for a week and try to get 3 meals a day... you'll see drive lanes and speakers materializing instantly. for gods sake, they already HAVE a drive window at jack in the box. it just has tables in front of it instead of cars. and no one can order from it. how useless is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home