Saturday, October 05, 2002

today was kinda cool, probably because i didnt have my boyfriend following me around all day. (just kidding!) i went to the beach with my roomate, and we "studied," which mostly consisted of laying in the sun and turning a page every half hour. suprisingly, i have no sunburn! carolyn helped me put on my sunscreen, otherwise i'd have strange triangular burned swaths all over my back. then i went to a barbeque at the house where a friend and my ex live. (do you think this is scaring ben into not leaving for a whole weekend again?) i ate lots of yummy barbeque-ness, and my brother jonathan showed up too. after that, jonathan and i made a little gym visit, which was cool. he says he wants to come every time i do. i like how we're getting to the point where we're friends, not just brother and sister. thats one of the best things about college- having people as friends that you wouldn't have had in high school.

well, right now i'm going to do some of my homework... what i really want, though, is to go buy a bunch of nice, fattening ice cream. ben and jerrys or something. mmm. that would give me brain fuel for linguistics, education, and kinesiology hwk :oP

...i miss you ben!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home