Saturday, December 28, 2002

i should be happy right now. my brother installed two new speakers in my car, my parents surprised me by finally framing a cross-stitch sampler i did in like 9th grade, and i spent about 4 hours playing with antique buttons.

but i'm not.

my parents had another long talk with me about how they dont want me dating ben. it hurts me so much when they do this, and nothing is ever solved by it anyways. at least i finally told my mom i've been depressed for a while. i dont want to talk to my dad about it though. its stupid, because they acknowledge that we arent communicating and they arent getting me to change my mind about things, yet they dont realize that the way they are dealing with their 20 year old daughter does not work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home