Sunday, January 05, 2003

i'm posting right now from my bed! we hooked up my new cordless mouse and keyboard last night, and its working quite nicely. i turned my screen resolution to the biggest option, though, and its kinda tough to read my monitor which is 4-5 feet away. maybe this will finally induce me to check out the possibility of getting glasses.

i was actually prescribed bifocals at the age of 6. they had mickey mouse in the corners. but, i was saved from my mousey fate when it was realized that something about them was wrong. i got a new optometrist, who said i didnt need glasses. 14 years later, i have an optometrist who says i can have glasses if i want them, and i dont really. but i do have problems seeing street signs and blackboards sometimes. blah... i just dont want them if i dont absolutely neeed them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home