Thursday, April 03, 2003

so i FINALLY got an email back from my credential analyst. i emailed her february 24. it seems that i do not need half the classes i am enrolled in this quarter. this means that if she had emailed me back in a timely manner, i would have been able to arrange my schedule so that i could graduate in fall instead of winter...

oh well.

at least she didnt tell me i was short classes.

so i'm going to drop english 350- the modern novel, and keep english 360- adolecent literature, just for shits and giggles. this leaves sarah with 12 units! and sarah, as we all know, is not used to taking only 12 units. woohoo! but, to occupy myself, i will do my level 1 technology certification this quarter. (look- i have to do an incredible amount of junk to prove i can send emails and use technology in the classroom etc.) i could take a 3 unit class that would take care of it, but it makes my schedule unhappy. i dont want a second four hour night class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home