Monday, May 12, 2003

To the individual who came to my blog at this time and from this place:
12 May 11:59 San Diego State University, San Diego, United States

This comment was not appreciated:
Wow thats really nice. Your going to make such an excellent teacher.
your queer boyfriend | 05.12.03 - 12:01 pm


G- I do not want to dislike you. I really don't. In fact, I wish we could be friends. I don't have any grudges toward you- I can think about you with no problem. But I don't like the feeling that someone I don't know would treat me poorly. I try to be a nice person- there arent many people that I could say have a problem with me. PLEASE don't be one of them. You've put mean comments on here before, and I would like you to stop. You can read my blog whenever you want, I really don't mind. And if you want to talk to me, send me an email please. If there is an issue I need to deal with, or something you need to say, please do it in private.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home