Tuesday, June 24, 2003

i'm back!!!! yay!

spending 10 1/2 hours driving today was fun. haha. 12 hours total from when we left eureka to dropping off the convertible at the rental place... my butt was tired of sitting! although, we did run out of the car at the "legend of bigfoot" chainsaw carving/ kitsch roadside thing, and i ran around taking pictures of myself with a big indian face and a giant gnome and a bigfoot and a picture of mom posing outside the pit toilet bathrooms with a carved indian. i promise you'll see either the best one or the worst one once i get my film developed. ;o)

i missed being in slo for ben's birthday. i'm no longer dating a teenager, guys!

and... the wedding was cool although stephanie and sang were rude to me last night... ditched me to go off to dinner by themselves even though i had come all the way up there, and havent seen steph in three months. :o( but hannah and ellie are crawling, and eating paper, and babbling. so cute! someone get me away from babies, or else i'm going to start wanting one. (dont worry though.... i wont. grr. i just want to steal one for a couple hours a week)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home