Monday, September 29, 2003

graaaaaaaagergrgeagfjghk!!!!!!!!!

i'm really really upset about something that probably shouldnt be this big of a deal...

i had this appointment with my guidance counselor because i'm missing a meeting about applying for step B of the credential program. i had to be there at 11 am which took a lot of effort from me and i couldnt really eat breakfast and i was so tired, and i rushed to get there. and then betty told me that i was supposed to have brought this stupid packet with me, and since i didnt she said i had to reschedule for a new apointment. wasted 35 cents in the meter, too.

so i have to come in again at 9.30 am wednesday-- my birthday. and i don't friggin want to wake up at 8 something on my birthday. otherwise i wouldnt have to get up till 11.15 and i'm just really really really pissed

like, i keep almost crying.
dammit.

i don't want to go to another stupid meeting. and i need a hug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home