Tuesday, September 14, 2004

i forgot about something that happened in school today. the principal paid a surprise visit to my classroom (as he often does.) during said visit, several of my students started freaking out because there was a spider on the ceiling. (as there often is.)

mr principal assures the children not to worry. "he'll just walk around up there, he won't fall off."

this, of course, is said moments before the spider falls off and lands on the table that principal man is sitting at. principal screams like a girl and pushes his chair back so fast he almost falls onto the carpet.

while all my students and the school principal are freaking out, i walk over and smash the spider. how is that so scary?

i'm a manly girl, i guess.

when i told my mom this story she reminded me of how i caught a lizard in my neighbor's bathroom last summer with my bare hands. and then about how she killed a mouse with her shoe at girl scout camp when i was in elementary school. :o) i wonder what the principal would do if a mouse needed killing. (probably wouldn't get his shoe all gory, i'm betting. he'd be screaming on top of the bunk beds with all the girls.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home