Sunday, September 12, 2004

oh my goooosh.

i dropped something as i was walking up the stairs so i had to go pick it up in front of my neighbor dwayne's door. dwayne came out and wanted to talk. asked my how i was, etc etc etc. so i had to tell the sad boring story of my last two weeks. dwayne responded by telling me that his white friend thought i was really cute and that he was going to bring said friend up to my apartment to say hello. he asked me if i wanted him to bring the friend up, and to be polite i said "whatever you want" instead of no.

i went upstairs and i started imagining how terrible the friend might be. what kind of white friend might dwayne have who would be over watching the 49ers game? i thought hmm.... bug eyes, wearing a jersey, and stupid.

i was right except i didn't throw in the crooked teeth, limp, or rap music. and then i said i had to get ready for my friend to come over to work on school stuff, and he wanted to give me his number. so i have his number. what the hell am i supposed to do now?

he is the exact antithesis to anything i could ever want. i wish i wasn't so polite. (at least to people's faces)

i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home