Tuesday, September 07, 2004

so hot here. i can't wait till my students start growing more sweat glands or whatever it is that they do in 5th grade. i may have to keep a can of spray deodorant in my classroom for them, like my mentor teacher suggested. (i think thats kinda gross)

the school district won't pay for fixing my car. i still haven't called my insurance or gotten a quote, but things aren't looking good. i have this feeling that my car may actually be close to totalled by this stupid vandalism. a 13 year old car isn't worth THAT much more than fixing 4 body panels. cross your fingers people.

i bought really cute pyjamas that no one will see.

i have cheese in the fridge so i think that will be my first dinner tonight.

update: frozen enchiladas my mom made me were my second dinner. so don't think i just ate cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home