Monday, October 04, 2004

anyone want to host those two tiny little pictures that i have on the top of my blog? my cal poly accounts dissapeared and i thought i had another week. now i can't get the emails i wanted to save out of my accound. so i'm pretty much screwed in that regard.

i almost nodded off while teaching guided reading today. yeah.... bad. so i came home and slept for three and a half hours. just woke up.

all the lyrics for Neutral Milk Hotel's album "in the aeroplane over the sea" are swirling around in my mind over and over. (especially the ones for "holland, 1945" and "in the aeroplane over the sea."

What a beautiful dream
That could flash on the screen
In a blink of an eye and be gone from me
Soft and sweet
Let me hold it close and keep it here with me

i think that that album has to be my all time favorite. every single syllable is so full of feeling and crazyness and truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home