Friday, September 24, 2004

things i don't really care about posting anymore but i will cause i already typed it out:

i called my parents last night and asked if they wanted to come up today. so, they'll be here in less than an hour. this works out for me because i want to have other plans for the next 2 or 3 weekends, and they wanted to visit for my birthday. and buy me stuff.

my classroom now has internet!


things that are now more interesting:

i was suprised to see that you had written something just to me. how did you know i'd come and read it? i don't go to your website all that often... but now i'm curious, and thinking. (you're right- i think i do know.) the other thing i know is that this... this whole new thing, this honesty or okayness or friendship or whatever it is... this is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home