Wednesday, October 20, 2004

last night i set my lesson plan book on top of the tv as i walked in. a few hours later i walked by it and thought "that is a silly place for my lesson plans to be."

so of course i forgot them there this morning.

AHHH! had no clue what i was doing all day long. just kind of made it up as i went.

also, my friend jessica who i havent seen since the day before school started told me that i look jaundiced and ill and have dark circles under my eyes. but really, people... i look better than i have in weeks!

my room mom (lead volunteer lady who is my lifesaver) got mad at me cause i haven't gotten groceries since september. i'll have to go shopping tommorow so that when we are driving out to the field trip friday i can brag to her about how responsible and food-eating i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home