Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Well, I've been puttering around with my family, and haven't really had any internet time. Really, I only have ten minutes right now, cause I have to go try on bridesmaid dresses with a high school friend. Hm. Exciting happenings of the day included eating at Rubio's with another friend, her husband, and 3 year old twin daughters, and also going to a store for tall girls that they have down here.

I found 250 bucks worth of clothes, which is GREAT. I got yoga pants, cargo pants (my first pair), a funky long sleeve shirt, three short sleeve shirts, a pair of socks for women with size 10-13 feet, and a dress I can wear to the opera! It was almost all on sale. It was great. My yoga pants need to be hemmed 4-6 inches shorter, which is decidedly strange. They better open a location in the bay area is all I'm going to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home