Sunday, October 15, 2006

The fuss is about this, ya'll


We're engaged!

Here is a close up of the ring. The stone in the middle is an alexandrite, and the ring itself is from the 1940's and made of platinum. Alexandrite changes color depending on the light. It is emerald green in the daylight, and purple with flashes of red in incandescent light. I am told that a unique girl gets a unique ring. I definately haven't seen anyone else running around with something like this. :o)

Enough mushy gushy.

Here is a second picture from this afternoon. Do you notice anything hilariously awful about it?

(Hint: Do you see a Pinnochio-nosed, recessed chin, inbred yucky shadow-me lurking on Steve's neck? AAHHHHHH!) Someone needs to help me fix this.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

sweet! congratulations!!

I totally thought this was it, but I didn't want to say it and for you to say "um, no... my cat learned a new trick. thanks for getting my hopes up."

ha.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home