Saturday, March 17, 2007

I've done a bit of updating to the sidebar --->
Yay! New links, some defunct ones removed.

Other than that, I'm having an interesting weekend. Today I spent 7 hours grading essays from my district's 6th graders. I think I read somewhere between 80 and 100. I also, crazily, told them to contact me if they needed help completing the rest that need second readers.

Tuesday and Thursday of this week I will be grading math performance assessments. I obviously have nothing better to do, unless you count knitting while watching law and order. But hey! I get free meals and hourly pay. Let's cross one breakfast, one lunch, and two dinners off of the "Sarah eats cheese when she is alone" shopping list.

Speaking of which, I need to go get more Goldy's Roasted Garlic Spread, nectar of the gods. Oh. Also some parmesan for snacking. And maybe more swiss because I'm about to eat the rest of the package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home