Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm only telling HALF the internet...

I'm pregnant again! We're crossing our fingers... 10 more days until the ultrasound to check for a heartbeat. It is so hard to wait, but I'm enjoying the hell out of being pregnant again.

I look like I'm 3 or 4 months along and not 6 weeks, so I'm already getting the smiles from strangers. Once I see the heartbeat I'm going straight to the Gap and buying some maternity jeans. I've never actually seen anyone get THIS big THIS fast! It is pretty surprising, especially considering my height. I'm already as big as I was at 7-8 weeks with my first pregnancy.

So... trying to enjoy each day and not get too stressed out. Goodness is it hard! If all goes well, I'm due in mid-September. Hurray!

3 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger penciledin said...

Double congrats Sarah!

Nicole and I will be sending all the good vibes we can muster.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, so I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can Cure all Neuromuscular Diseases,Hiv/Aids,Hsv,Cancers all types with his natural herbal medicines. (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website on www.drituaherbalcenter.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home