Sunday, September 06, 2009

I said this year was going to be great, and so far I'm right.

My class is wonderful, Steve has at least one job interview lined up, and my knitting and baking are providing me with endless entertainment...

I made cupcake bites for Steve's sister's wedding shower yesterday, where part of my gift was a shawl the bride will most likely wear at the wedding reception.

Here's me in the shawl! I, somewhat amazingly, was able to knit it in 6 days.



I'm going to try to post more regularly... yeesh. Sorry.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I confess I check your Ravelry all the time to see what you're knitting. :)

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Denise R. Fernandez said...

This dress is adorable and good looking. I wish I could snatch one up for myself!. The color and design are really appreciable dresses for women . Really appreciable and thanks for sharing such outstanding post. Thank you very much for your post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home