Wednesday, January 15, 2003

i went in for a physical yesterday. see, when i saw the doctor last week, she decided she wanted me to come back. my nose is "extremely swollen" inside, so we'll have to do something about that, but it is no longer the priority. she thinks i may have a thyroid problem, or an immune problem, or anemia or something else non fun, and that may be why i'm sick so much. so i had to go to the hospital to get blood drawn for bunches of tests (3 vials). that is scary enough, but to add to the excitement, while she was listening to my heart she heard a heart murmur. so i have to go to the hospital's cardiology department saturday and get an echocardiogram. (its like an ultrasound of your heart.)

i was very glad to run into my friend laurel this morning on campus. she always gives me hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home