Sunday, September 19, 2004

i do not feel like i will be 22 in less than two weeks. i haven't been looking forward to it at all. frankly, i don't know how special my birthday could feel up here. my parents wanted to come up but i don't think i want them to. they can come up the weekend after or something.

steve is going to be in sj the weekend of my birthday, and supposedly we will hang out at some point. i've been looking forward to that. our first time hanging out since i got together with ben. it has sucked that for three years, my best friend in my first year and a half of college wouldn't even talk to me, and got super pissed if i was invited to any get together he was at. so i think seeing him that weekend is important. the parents can wait. (unless they decide they want to come up for just saturday or somefin.)

of course, that still leaves my actual birthday, friday october 1. its a school day, so some of my students had better give me schtuff. but then afterward... if i am alone on my birthday i will seriously freak out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home