Thursday, January 26, 2006


I am now trained in CPR for adults, children, and infants. In fact, I got 100% on every single damn test, which means that I am super-CPR girl. But uh, remember how I said the removable faces were scary? I present you with baby anne's face. Nasty... Actually its texture wasn't quite as horrible as the adult dummy's.

Even though I'm now CPR trained, I really don't think I will ever choose to use my knowledge, except on my own children/family members. I heard a scary story from my coworker, whose doctor father had to give emergency CPR once when he happened upon a traffic accident. (It's required by law for doctors to stop, I guess.) Anyways, he didn't have a mouth sheild with him, and the guy was all bloody... And he found out later that the man had AIDS. He had to be tested, use condoms with his wife, etc for 9 months. Thank goodness he didn't contract HIV.

On a lighter note, look what this lady is doing to the poor baby! If your baby is choking... uh... do this. Don't you like the horrible violence of this photograph? As an added bonus, there is a small gray meteor flying from baby anne's mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home