Sunday, January 15, 2006

i'm feeling blue. the weekend didn't go my way, and it was what i've been looking forward to all week.

the work week actually wasn't so bad, but it was still tiring. it was progress report week, and my brother ended up coming to visit. he hung out in my classroom on friday, which my students loved. they even made him a paper with "Miss D-'s Class 2006" written in bubble writing, surrounded by their names and little drawings.

next weekend i'll be going to a conference north of here, and i may be driving 3-4 hours total to get there and back. i'm starting off this week dreading next weekend- what a start!

i just feel like a big bummer. my head hurts, my stomach hurts, and i feel useless and a bit stupid. i wonder if this is normal, or if i am actually depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home