Sunday, January 08, 2006


I miss him already.

I didn't say anything about this last week, but Steve will be away a lot this winter. He has 7 weeks of training for his job, up in Oregon. Leaves Sunday at 5, comes back Friday at 5. (At least the first three weeks) I am not that great at being alone. I have to pracice, because his job is a traveling job. My dad reminded me that his first job was also a traveling job, throughout when he and my mom got married and until I was a few years old.

At least I get to see him every week. It won't be like that when he gets sent to Korea or something for a month. I have to suck it up.

Love you, Steve....

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, blurry picture! I thought I taught you better than that.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

do you think i took it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home