Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It is the day all teachers dread. A day of horror and endless toil...

OPEN HOUSE

duh duh duhhhhhhhhh

I wish Thursday was a week away, because only 2 out of the 9 or so zones of my classroom are beautifully, perfectly clean.

To give you an idea, my industrious work of today included the following:
-stapling awesome paisely fabric from Wal-Mart around the edges of the computer tables to hide the boxes underneath
-washing the two tables by the door
-using a magic eraser to clean all the dirty handprints on the walls
-stapling up new springy tulip border on bulliten board
-throwing away a huge pile of old, ungraded assignments
-making new pile of "things that need to be filed (eventually)"

I still need to clean my library area, computer desks, guided reading table, parent helper area, my desk (it is awful), my bookcase (awful awful), and my teaching table in the front of the room (tear out my eyes awful)

I have tommorow 3.40-6ish and Thursday 1-6.30 to get this done. :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home