Sunday, April 02, 2006

Uh, I cut all my hair off. You may not be able to tell from the photo, but it is significantly different from my last haircuts, which were long on the sides. Now, my hair doesn't cover my ears. It comes to little pointy elf sideburn thingies.

I think it is almost the same haircut that I had when I went off to college. (Except for the bangs.) It has gotten shorter and shorter for the last year, little bits at a time. A year ago my hair was mid-back!

I like it, but this is as short as it gets. I think it is now time for me to restart the cycle of growing it long before I make it progressively shorter and shorter. Ha! Constant changing hair magic!

Well, we'll see. If you were a fan of pixie-cut sarah.... you're in luck! Of course, my students will be very sad. They like to tell me it was prettier when it was longer. :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home