Thursday, November 16, 2006

My ridiculously obsessive knitting is about to slooooow down. Steve starts his 19 or so hours of travel in just 3 hours. (Hurray!) Of course... that means that I won't be knitting an entire scarf in a night like I did today...

Ahem. And I knit the scarf 3/4 of the way LAST night, before I realized it was going to end up too short. So I ripped it out and did it again! This time... an inch narrower, with size 13 needles instead of 11s. It is now long enough for Gramma. Oh, and the yarn is this darn expensive stuff, but feels gorgeous. (dual present from my brother and I- he is paying for the materials, I put my blood, sweat, and tears into it)


Anyways, the yarn is Noro Transitions, made from...
55% Wool
10% Silk
7% Cashmere
7% Angora
7% Alpaca
7% Kid Mohair
7% Camel

Camel? Goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home