Thursday, February 08, 2007


Here is one of my more recent projects, a baby bib for a co-worker's new daughter. (Awww.) I have also finished a scarf for Steve, baby booties for Stephanie's daughter to be born in late spring, and a nice stack of squares for my blanket. I keep meaning to take photos, but I don't seem to get around to it. Must!

I have also started the Lacy Hug-Me-Tight from Knit Two Together. Seeeeeee?

I have used up one ball of yarn on the ribbing, and started the lace edging. I'm using Blue Sky Alpacas' Alpaca Silk in Oyster. Super soft and lovely to knit with.I have never made anything like this before. The aim is to finish it by opening night of Madame Butterfly on April 21st, so I can wear it with my newest black dress. (Hm. I have three black dresses, all the same length. I need to be more adventurous with my formalwear.)

p.s.- The arm thing is tomorrow. I suppose it is technically surgery. Arm surgery! I'm taking half a day off. I won't be able to like... lift heavy things for months, or get it wet for a week or so. Showering with a trash bag on my arm time! Yuck. I'm sure I'll tell you all about it.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the color you chose! I can't wait to see your hug-me-tight all put together. Mine's getting close, and I'm getting my usual "is this thing going to fit me?" jitters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home