Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mission sweater: accomplished


All hail the baby sweater. I am super proud of myself. This is my first garment, and I think it turned out rather well! Of course, I've never put seen it on a real baby, so it may be a little off where I changed the neck dimensions.

I convinced my teddy bear, Clifford, to try it on. He obliged, being used to cross dressing. You see, his original name was Heathcliff, and he wore boy clothes until my couisin was born and we sent all the baby clothes to them. Then, my mom convinced me that he should become a girl named Cliffina, and he wore a dress. By the time the boy clothes returned, I had read Wuthering Heights and didn't really want Heathcliff the demonically intense lover anywhere near me. So, Clifford. In a pretty sweater.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

that sweater is ADORABLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home