Thursday, May 31, 2007

I feel like this are happening so fast all of a sudden!

The invites were finished, and we mailed them out on Tuesday. In fact, I got a phone call from my aunt today to say that she'd gotten hers.

I also had my first wedding dress fitting, picked up the bridesmaids dresses, and got Steve's wedding band.

The only thing that isn't getting done is... oh... everything else! I'm eating ridiculous meals- dinner yesterday was pop tarts and milk. Tonight I ate an entire can of clam chowder at 11 pm. (Supposedly my bedtime.) My apartment would be a complete mess, except that my mom was here and cleaned my kitchen and bathroom.

And moving. I haven't done any of that either. There are random things in my car from last weekend because I can't lift them out myself and Steve is gone. There's an iron table base, a used printer from my parents that is better than mine, and a nativity scene that my mom found at a garagee sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home