Sunday, May 20, 2007

7 Things

I've never done a meme before. How exciting! I'm popular!

Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog. I've been tagged by Kellie. (Except I'm not going to tag anyone. If you feel inspired... write something.)

1. I like to dip my McDonald's french fries in honey.

2. I currently own 37 pairs of shoes, which is a lot if you have huge feet like me. (Size 11 or 12) A bunch of those pairs need to be thrown away due to being semi-broken or really out of style, but I hoard shoes due to my childhood of only being able to wear white leather Keds.

3. When I was 8 I lied at Girl Scout Camp about not having jeans or something to get out of riding a horse.

4. I am horrible at spelling. Sometimes I spell things wrong on the board. I didn't learn how to spell "friend" until 11th grade, and I learned "their" sometime in college. I think I mispelled a word in this but the spell-checker isn't working...

5. In high school, I was scared of pumping gas or paying bills at restaurants wrong somehow. I'd get anxious about it.

6. My first job was babysitting at a neighbor's house at the ripe old age of 10 years old.

7. When I was a kid I always moved my right toes right before we crossed a white line on the road while driving, and my left toes right after we crossed it. I pretended I got some sort of points for doing this. Sometimes I still do it, semi-conciously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home