Friday, August 23, 2002

i had to come home for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary this weekend... and there was this crazy man driving who cut me off twice (maliciously) and was tailgating me. he had a bit of road rage, methinks. but he had dealer plates, and i am going to be calling the dealership in santa barbara to mention what happened. that is probably not the image they want to be giving off. and what the man did was dangerous, it could have caused me to have an accident. but hey! i got the having an accident part taken care of 5 hours later, in irvine! i was heading to a family picture with my uncle, brother, and two cousins in the car.... heavy traffic... and some guy rear ended me. the impact was quite hard, and it really scared me. my bumper is falling off and there is damage to another body panel... i was shaking so much that my uncle took care of everything, getting the guy's insurance and stuff. (go uncle bob!) we actually still got to the pictures early, believe it or not... so i dont know whats going to happen. my car isnt driveable, so i either have to borrow one of my family's cars for a week and they are stuck, or else i may stay here till monday afternoon and get a rental car. we'll see how it goes. :o( hopefully everyone is going to be physically ok. i've had a headache (stress?) and my cousin jenny hit her head on the side of my car. poop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home