Monday, January 30, 2006

SCORE! Or is it damn?

I've been not going to yoga for the last 3 months. It was because of being sick a bunch, and also not having excersize pants... So I got my new yoga pants (2 pairs) in the mail this weekend, newly altered by my momma. I have stretchy black dance pants, and loose maroon drawstring pants.

Monday night is yoga night, and after I got home from my 3.30-5.30 workshop, I started thinking about what I'd need to do before I went. Then, the laziness started taking over and I was kind of bummed about having to drive out into the cold and wet, until I realized that I am sick again! And I shouldn't go to yoga!

I guess that is the only good thing about this cold is that I don't have to feel too guilty about staying home in my cozy apartment.

Oh, and I started taking those Cold-eeze drops within hours of waking up with the sore throat that always portends trouble for me. I'll keep you updated about if they're actually working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home