Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lesson went fine. Besides running short on time, I think it was okay. We'll see in two weeks what SHE thought of it.

In other news, I am tempted to begin a new craft project. AH! I know I should finish that cross stitch I have been doing off and on for 8 years (I don't like it, so I don't work on it much.) but new things are calling my name. I should never read craft blogs!!!!! They make me think dangerous things like "I should learn to knit!" and "I wonder how you embroider with those fancy fibers?"

Unrelated question: If you are a hip 19 year old Canadian girl who listens to rock and roll, are you embarrassed to be from Canadia? (Not that there is anything wrong with Canada, Michelle. I just associate it mainly with hairy lumberjacks with red noses and curly hair who scratch their bellies and smack their lips in the morning when they wake up in the great northern forests. And with cool people who make great purses.)

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

ah... that was funny. i don't know any canadians who are embarassed to be canadian. well, maybe around election time, but that's about it.

and, fyi, the only person i know who fits that description of someone who scratches their belly was an AMERICAN. ew. it was gross.

come to think of it, i don't even know any lumberjacks. i have known dogsledders though, which you would think would be more rare.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yes, well, I know the canadian lumberjack of legend only lives in my dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home