Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ugh. I haven't posted in too long.

We got a new washer/dryer, although our landlord won't pay to replace the ripped up sheets... I am way excited because it will fit loads that are twice as large as the old one.

Today I visited Bobbin's Nest Studio in Santa Clara, which is a new knitting and sewing store. I bought some yarn which seriously confused me as to what I should make from it. I mean... it was beautiful, but my only ideas were scarves and baby things. Since I am not going to be having any babies for a while, I really don't need another baby sweater for the non-existant child. (I already have one. The unbaby had better be a girl, or else a boy who likes wearing purple and green.)

I spent like 40 minutes in the store, completely befuddled. About two minutes after I got home, I realized that I should make it into a Clapotis. Duh... So, Erin, if you read this before I call on Tuesday, I'm going to need another skein of yarn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home