Saturday, December 15, 2007

Leetle Elfies


I sent off my ornaments today for the swap I've been participating in. These were so much fun to make! I did have a hell of a time taking decent photos, though. What finally worked? Simply setting the camera on the table, and then taking the picture. Funny that none of the other angles or arrangements I tried looked even half as good.

Tomorrow we'll meet our realtor and go tour some homes. This is kind of scary. Buying a home will be .... really scary. I don't feel ready to do something so very adult, and with such enormous financial consequences.

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

oh sarah, i love your little ornaments! they turned out great! :)

unfortunately i didn't get around to doing the ornament swap this christmas... in fact, i only actually made 2 presents this year and bought the rest (knit 2 pairs of mitts, one is still in progress currently... ugh!).

i've been working 11 hr days so have somewhat disappeared off the fact of the blogging and crafting planet, but hoping to reinstate my crafyness and blogging in the new year.

have a fantastic christmas and a wonderful happy new year. :)

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks so much for your ornament. It is the cutest thing I've seen.

Good luck with purchasing a home.

Merry Christmas.

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Patricia said...

Oh my gosh, so cute. Your embellishments are great! I made some as well from leftover Telemark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home