Sunday, May 31, 2009

List: Tasty

I've been busy dealing with... stuff. If you know me in real life, you know what I'm talking about. Things will be better soon.

I thought I'd list out all the recipes from The Pioneer Woman that I've made so far, because 1) Yum and 2) I am curious to see my own list and 3) you need to try some of these too!

Apple Tart- So easy!!
Apricot Bars
Beans and Cornbread- I keep making this. It is cheap and tasty.
The Bread (herb-y)
Cinnamon Rolls (omg)
Egg in a Hole- Egg! In a hole!! That is all I have to say.
Ginger Steak Salad
Macaroni and Cheese
Monkey Bread
Mystery Rolls
Onion Strings
Penne a la Betsy
The Pioneer Woman's Favorite Sandwich- This is seriously super good.
Roasted Potato Wedges


There are a lot more that I have my eye on... I only found the website 3-4 months ago.

You might gasp if you saw the highlighted index of my 2009 Cooking Light book, where I marked all the recipes from the magazine I made in the last year, for future re-cooking. I spent like four hours doing that today.

I wish I could just cook and knit and bake all day, instead of this pesky "work" stuff.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous June said...

Wow! thanks for posting about these recipes- love them especially the pioneer woman sandwich- that blog was a hoot!
sorry to hear you have going through hard times- sending well wishes your way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home