Sunday, June 10, 2007

The rental condo that I'm supposed to move into with Steve is going to be much more short-term than we had thought. It turns out the landlord has decided to sell it. Steve just moved in at the beginning of April! So, there shouldn't be a problem with living there at least through our honeymoon, but... this whole thing is STRESSING ME OUT! All I need is to feel like I have nowhere to live. So I'm going to pack up my stuff and leave most of it in boxes in the garage until we find a new new place sometime in late summer or early fall. :oP

I hate moving sooo much.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Good luck! I just went through a transition like that myself, it's rough but it all works out in the end. Hope things fall into place for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home