Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mysterious voting shenanigans

So... I don't know how this happened, but Steve and I both somehow became registered voters at this address without re-registering ourselves. How is this even possible? I was about to get new registration paperwork a few weeks ago when we got our voter's guides in the mail. Our names, addresses, party affiliation, etc. are all correct, and it shows our new polling place.

Has anyone ever heard of this happening?

I guess the Republicans really want us...

3 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it gets automatically updated if you change your address on your driver's license..... maybe?

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lara's right - I think there's a box you can check when updated your CDL that asks if you want to update your voting address, too.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

But I didn't update my driver's license! The only thing I can think of that I did with the government was obtain a marriage license. I doubt that was it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home