Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ridiculous school-related nightmares

I once again dreamed that I accidentally forgot to give my kids a snack and juice on the morning of the first day of school. Evidently my subconscious is very worried that one year I will forget this little ritual I have. (I am so awesome. I give them snack and juice when they first come in because "I know that sometimes kids get nervous about their new class and can't eat breakfast, but you don't need to be nervous about me.")

So in my dream, I didn't remember about the snack and juice, I was also upset because I forgot to let them ask 5 questions about me, and I also neglected to walk around the room and give my little tour schpeil. Oh, and I somehow didn't notice until the end of the day that one of my kids from last year was in my class again, instead of being in the 4th grade class he was assigned to. He just wanted to stay with me.

Augh. I've dreamed about the snack thing at LEAST once a summer since I started teaching. I hate this nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home